The implementation of the project involves the following activities:
Equipment and intangible assets procurement for research and development (R&D): equipment, instruments, research equipment, activity to be carried out in three distinct stages:
- starting the procurement procedure for R&D equipment / fixed assets, preparing the procurement documentation in accordance with the specifically and in force national legislation, divided by batches of equipment to be purchased, compiling the specifications, identifying the main characteristics of the required equipment / fixed assets, the constitution of evaluation commissions and the transmission / publication of procurement requests;
- procurement of equipment / assets staged over time and by batches, analysis of the offers submitted by the suppliers, designation of the winning company and negotiation / conclusion of the procurement contracts;
- reception of purchases and installation / commissioning of R&D equipment;
- training the personnel who will use the equipment.
Information and publicity on the project
- advertisements in the press;
- design of billboards;
- website development and maintenance;
- labels / plaques and advertising materials.